Legal Information for Osprey Menorca Hotel
- Hotel Address: Paseo de la playa 22, Cala en Porter, 07730 Alaior, Balearic Islands.
- Company Name: Osprey Motion S.L.
- CIF: B09623570
- Contact Phone Number/Email Address: +34 871 730 262 / firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Data Protection Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy statement refers to our website and the online booking and purchase of experiences. Any personal information you provide to us will be treated in accordance with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality and in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and national legislation associated with it.
On what legal basis do we collect and process information about you?
- If you are making an online reservation or purchasing experiences online, we collect and process information about you based on your contractual obligation to carry out such processes.
- All other information that is not necessary to carry out the online booking process or online experience purchase process will be collected and/or processed on the basis of consent; that is, we will explicitly ask for your consent and you will have the right to accept or refuse to provide us with such information. For example, we can only add you to our distribution list if you subscribe to it.
Secure online booking
- If you decide to make an online reservation on our website, you will be redirected to a booking engine managed by our partner, Bookassist. All information is sent securely and protected against disclosure to third parties. Bookassist has the relevant certification in accordance with PCI DSS (information security standards in the payment industry). You can consult Bookassist's Privacy and Security Policy at this link: https://www.bookassist.com/global/security.jsp?user_language=es
Why do we collect information?
- The information is collected to facilitate the online booking process, facilitate the purchase of experiences online, offer you additional services if you consent to such offers, and/or help us improve this process for future use.
- If you have subscribed to our distribution list, the information is collected in order to keep you informed about the latest news and special offers.
What information do we collect about you?
- In order to carry out the online booking process, we need all the information marked with an asterisk, including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information that will be used to pay for the accommodation. We will also collect any other information about the reservation that you voluntarily provide; for example, data on special requirements.
- During the online booking process, we will ask for your consent to use your contact details for purposes other than those related to your reservation; for example, to send you special offers or other communications.
- If you have subscribed to our distribution list, we collect your name and email address to keep you informed about special offers or other news.
- In order to carry out the online purchase of experiences, we need all the information marked with an asterisk, including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, recipient's name, and credit card information. We will collect any other information that you voluntarily provide, including address data and a message for the recipient.
What happens if you do not want to provide your personal data?
- If you do not wish to provide data that is mandatory to carry out the online booking process or the online purchase of experiences, as indicated by the asterisk, you will not be able to carry out the process in question and we recommend that you contact us directly.
- If you do not wish to provide information during the online booking process or the online purchase of experiences that is not mandatory (i.e., not marked with an asterisk), you may decide not to provide such information and this will not affect the process.
- If you do not wish to provide information that is requested for services other than the booking process, such as registering for newsletters and special offers, you will not be able to benefit from those services. However, this will not in any way affect the booking process. If you initially gave your consent but no longer wish to receive those services, you can withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing and/or contacting our data protection officer (see contact details above).
How do we use the information?
- To complete or support an activity, i.e. the online booking process or the online purchase of experiences.
- If you have subscribed to our distribution list or given consent during the online booking process for us to contact you in the future for purposes not directly related to your reservation, we may send you news and information about special offers.
- For statistical purposes, to facilitate implementation of improvements.
- If any other type of processing is carried out, your consent will be requested.
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
- Our online booking partner, Bookassist, its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- We collaborate with third parties to assist us with our marketing activities, such as our distribution list.
- Legal authorities, when required by law.
What can you do if you have any issues or want to exercise your rights?
- You can contact our data protection officer (see contact details above).
- In particular, if you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect information or if you want to question any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Are your data secure?
- We have secure storage systems and processes in place.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to all data we have related to you.
- You have the right to request rectification of data we have related to you.
- You have the right to request erasure of data we have related to you; please note that erasing certain data may affect the provision of our services.
- You have the right to data portability. This means that you can request your data to be made available to you in a suitable format.
- If we have obtained consent to collect and process certain aspects of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. For example, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
How long will we store your data?
We keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. These are some of the criteria we use to determine the period during which we may store your personal information:
- The nature and type of personal information you provide us with;
- The purpose for which you provide us with your personal information;
- The operational and business requirements necessary to continue providing you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may keep your information for a longer period if required by law.
What can you do if you have issues or wish to exercise your rights?
- You can contact our data protection officer (see contact details above).
- In particular, if you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect information or if you wish to question any information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Privacy of children and parental consent
Links provided to other sites
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Then, the cookies are sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user's device. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login name, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to enter this information every time you visit the same website or navigate from one page to another. There are different types of cookies, and each type has a different purpose. For example, some cookies are used to remember a user's action, others to identify the user, or to offer behavior-based advertising.
What types of cookies may be used?
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for you to move around a website and use its features. We use these cookies to enable the services that you have specifically requested.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages are most visited. We use these cookies to anonymously collect information about the pages you have visited.
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember choices made by the user (such as name, address, or language). We use these cookies to remember choices made in order to improve the user experience.
Advertising cookies are used to offer more relevant ads based on a user's interests. They remember that a user has previously visited a website. They are often linked to site functionality. We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to offer you more relevant advertising tailored to your interests.
If you have cookies enabled on your device, we will show you relevant ads on our website. Google and other external providers show our ads on different internet pages. If you have cookies enabled, you may see ads for this website on other websites.
We may install third-party cookies on our website. Third-party cookies are those installed by a website that is not being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity installs a cookie through that site, it is a third-party cookie.
What cookies are used on the website?
On the website, we use the following cookies. If you wish to opt-out of the use of any of these cookies, please see the section "How can consent to cookie collection be withdrawn?" below.
The Bookassist session cookie is a strictly necessary cookie. It is essential for the service and maintains the user session. It is controlled by Bookassist and expires with the session.
The Bookassist conversion tracking cookie is a performance cookie. It is essential for the service and tracks conversion statistics. It is controlled by Bookassist and expires after 1 year.
The Bookassist booking reference cookie is a functional cookie. It is not essential for the service and stores user preferences. It is controlled by Bookassist and expires after 1 year.
The Bookassist cookies policy cookie is a functional cookie. It is essential for the service and is used to display the cookies policy on first visit. It is controlled by Bookassist and expires after 1 year.
The access and exit popup cookies from Bookassist are functional cookies. They are essential for the service and are used to collect information about popups. They are controlled by Bookassist and expire with the session.
The newcms cookie from Bookassist is a functional cookie. It is essential for the service and saves user preferences. It is controlled by Bookassist and expires with the session.
The CMS cookie from Bookassist is a functional cookie. It is essential for the service, maintains the session on the hotel's website, and maintains user preferences such as language. It is controlled by Bookassist and expires after 1 year.
Google cookies are third-party cookies controlled by Google, and both Bookassist and the hotel can access them. For information about Google cookies, please visit this web page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
Google Analytics is a third-party performance cookie. It is essential for the service and is used to collect information about how the website is used. You can find more information about Google Analytics on this page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
Google Remarketing is a third-party advertising or personalized advertising cookie. It is not essential for the service and is used to offer relevant advertising based on your interests.
Google Adwords is a third-party performance cookie. It is not essential for the service and is used to collect statistical information about usage and conversions.
Will cookies be used for purposes other than those described above?
¿Cómo se puede retirar el consentimiento a la recopilación de las cookies?
Puede controlar y/o eliminar las cookies cuando lo desee. Para obtener información al respecto, consulte el siguiente enlace: www.aboutcookies.org
Puede eliminar todas las cookies que ya estén instaladas en su ordenador y puede configurar la mayoría de navegadores para que no permitan su uso. Sin embargo, si lo hace debe tener en cuenta que es posible que deba ajustar manualmente algunas preferencias cada vez que visite un sitio web, y que puede ser que algunos servicios y funcionalidades no funcionen.
Si desea inhabilitar concretamente Google Analytics, visite la página web del complemento de inhabilitación para navegadores de Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=es
Si desea inhabilitar concretamente la publicidad personalizada, visite la página web de inhabilitación de Network Advertising Initiative http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Tenga en cuenta que si bloquea las cookies, es posible que no pueda usar la plena funcionalidad de este sitio web, y en particular el motor de reservas para realizar una reserva.
¿Su derecho a la privacidad?
Respetamos su derecho a la privacidad. Cualquier información personal que proporcione en este sitio web se tratará conforme a los estándares adecuados en materia de seguridad y confidencialidad y con arreglo al Reglamento general de protección de datos 2016/679 y la legislación nacional asociada al mismo.
En caso de que tras proporcionar información personal requiera una copia de la misma o desee comentarla, corregirla o eliminarla, póngase en contacto con nosotros. Para obtener más información, consulte nuestra Política de privacidad (arriba).
Modificaciones en la Política
Nos reservamos el derecho de modificar la presente Política en cualquier momento y de publicar los cambios sin enviar una notificación específica a los usuarios del sitio web.